Now that it’s June…
It’s time to start working on your summer 2016 home decor (if you haven’t already 😊 ). Here are some great (and easy) DIY projects to get started with.
1. Nothing says welcome home better than a doormat covered in watermelons!
2. Pick your favorite summer colors and paint a few mason jars for a fresh yet vintage look.
3. Make this geometric pineapple and swap it out with some art you’re getting tired of.
4. Make a cute serving tray to help carry dinner outside all summer long.
5. Get a little handy and make a swing for the kids — and of course for you, on warm summer nights.
6. Mini-umbrellas are colorful and remind us of fruity summer drinks. Why not hang some on your front door?